Veterinary Immunology Email Listserver
An email listserver for veterinary immunologists has been established at the University of Massachusetts, under the auspices of VIC-IUIS. The service provides access to veterinary immunologists world-wide and since its inception has provided an outstanding forum for exchange of information related to all aspects of veterinary immunology. Recent discussions have included:
- Exchange of unpublished non-proprietary information
- Philosophical/scientific discussions
- Position and meeting announcements
- Protocol modification, advice, updates, and clarifications
- Resources for immunology teaching
- Identification of individuals with specific expertise
- On-line discussions on diverse immunologic topics
To let colleagues know how to subscribe or to change your own subscription (i.e. when you get a new email address) go to the following web page: http://list.umass.edu/mailman/listinfo/vetimm
If you wish to post a message to vetimm to be distributed to all subscribers, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then your message.
Questions concerning the list can be directed to: Cynthia Baldwin at email@example.com.